Shinobi Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes of an Old Fire _Hiza_

2 posters

Go down

Ashes of an Old Fire    _Hiza_ Empty Ashes of an Old Fire _Hiza_

Post by Forever+More Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:54 pm

Rosaria sifted along the edge of the major woods surrounding Konoha,Tokium padded uneasily along side her."You can get in trouble for being so close Rose-senpai."She snorted in discontent at him."I tought you not to fear Toki,and yet it seems you ignored my lessons,eh?"Rose laughed lightly as she approached the eastern gate.
Forever+More
Forever+More

Back to top Go down

Ashes of an Old Fire    _Hiza_ Empty Re: Ashes of an Old Fire _Hiza_

Post by Hizashi Hyuuga Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:02 pm

Hizashi had just a few days ago had left the village with Kantamaru for exploration. He was staying in a little abandoned house with Kantamaru for the mean time. With Kaku at his side, Hizashi walked through the outskirts of the vast village, Konoha. "When will we be leaving, Hizashi-kun?" Kaku asked as his white fur blew by the little breeze that came towards them. "Soon Kaku..soon" Hizashi said as his robes were also blowing and his katana's rattling a little. Hizashi then stopped walking and looked around. "Mmm..what could this be.." He said as veins started to suddenly bulge in his eyes. He moved his head around and saw a girl and an animal. "Kaku..follow every move i make.." Hizashi whispered to him as he pulled Zen out. He dashed through the trees as he went towards the person. He suddenly body flickered behind her and said "Well well..what would a young lady be doing here at this time of hour.." Hizashi asked as he gripped his sword as it he slowly put it in the case. Kaku now hidden between trees as he awaited the girl to attack.

Hizashi Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Forever+More Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:07 pm

"I smell something Rose-senpai.."Rose turned just as the man appeared,her crimson and gold dappled eyes narrowed in anguish."What do you want?"She hissed,jumping back a few feet from him.Tokium growled,his hackles raised as he saw the creature in the chadows."This is why i said we shouldnt be here!"Rose ingnored his snarled words and stared blankly at the man.
Forever+More
Forever+More

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down