Shinobi Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One the Edge of Everything (open)

2 posters

Go down

One the Edge of Everything (open) Empty One the Edge of Everything (open)

Post by Forever+More Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:30 pm

Rosaria sat on a thick,old oak.Her legs crossed and her hands pressed against the rough thick bark for support,her lightly clawaed hands dug into its surface.Before her was a brilliant field of black roses,a single red rose bush at its center.And at the trees basin,her mother's tombstone.Tokium sat on the ground,following Rose's eyes with his own golden ones,all the way out onto the harizon.He understood her saddness more than anyone else in this world,the saddness of losing one close to you...and than losing even more from body and mind.Also,he knew better than to climb the tree up to her and try to comfort his human mentor.Tokium used his paws to wipe away the weeds from Rukia's stone,his nails lightly scratching the stone without indention on its smooth surface.Straightening the black roses that Rose had planted there.The thorns stung his nose,but he didn't care.
Rose sighed as the winds picked up,dragging back her long crimson tresses and whipping them back.Closing her crimson and gold dappled eyes,she pictured Mitsu again,then Rosengon and tried to find an image for her mother and father.It failed sadly.Turning from her lofty perch,she jumped to the ground beside Tokium and slipped by him,rubbing her legs slightly against his fur in a means to follow without words.
Forever+More
Forever+More

Back to top Go down

One the Edge of Everything (open) Empty Re: One the Edge of Everything (open)

Post by Saruno Kazura Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:18 pm

Saruno appeared within the center of the Black rose field, a wave of wind sweeping across the field, making many of the roses sway lightly. An emotionless expression showed on his gaze, Kairi, his sister, appearing beside him, a shy expression showing. Walking towards a large marble stone, about 120' wide on the edge of the cemetery next to the field, about 100 yards away from it, stood the stone. The stone had hundreds upon thousands of names written across it, most of them engraved in the marble, was related to Saruno and Kairi. Kairi looked towards the stone, then to the other two occupying the area, a shy expression showing. Saruno just stared at the stone, emotionless, motionless, his eyes just fixed on the stone, a small breeze swept past his silver hair, making it sway. Kairi began to walk towards the male and female on the other side of the field, avoiding the thorns on the roses. She stopped at the edge of the field, looking towards the two with her soft cerulean eyes.
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura

http://www.narutoryoku.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Forever+More Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:30 pm

Rose turned to face the strangers,crimson and gold dappled eyes still with blank emotion.Who are they?Tokium asked her,his wolf voice was unsettlingly hostile with snarls.Rosaria hushed him with a raised hand.Studying them lightly,her eyes turned to the woman."Hello there.Please,exuse my wolf companions snarls,thats the only way he can speak."But her eyes strayed to Tokium again as she followed his gaze,he was staring at the other man in the rose field."I've never noticed any other tombstones,i guess my clan werent the only ones baried in the mountains."
Forever+More
Forever+More

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:11 pm

Kairi stopped a bit farther from the wolf and the woman, her eyes looking to the roses than the woman, "S-saruno nii-chan has always gone up here to look at the stone..." kairi began to say, looking towards Saruno, to the wolf, then back to the woman, "He's had some hard times lately..." she finished, clasping her hands together, keeping her distance from the wolf. A silent breeze passed through the field of black roses, making Saruno and Kairi's hair sway a bit, saruno's cloak swaying in the breeze, his gaze fixed on the stone, no emotion showing at all.
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura

Back to top Go down

Post by Forever+More Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:18 pm

She watched the man for moment,her eyes transfixed.Then with a sigh she looked away at the deepening harizon,it seemed everyone had hard times lately."Don't we all...Oh.i'm Rosaria Nibashikon.This is Tokium Nibaishikon."Rose gestured to the black and red wolf at her heels,his eyes strained to try and read the stone from a distance but he gave up and sighed his dismay.You speak to much,Rose-senpai.
Forever+More
Forever+More

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:16 pm

Kairi smiled lightly, beginning to speak, "I'm Kairi Kazura" she began, pointing to her brother on the other side of the field, "And that is Saruno Kazura, My nii-sama"* she said in her soft voice, looking towards the woman, the wolf, then to her brother, "It's nice to meet you..." she continued, watching her brother just stare at the stone. She knew saruno could stand their for hours, looking at the names engraved on the stone, even when the stone was eroded, Saruno fixed it the best he could with his chakra, he wanted to keep the stone in a safe place.

Nii-sama*- Older brother. Other ways to say is, (o)nii-san. Sama is more formal.
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura

Back to top Go down

Post by Forever+More Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:00 pm

Rose forced a smile to account to Kairi's and looked at her mother,Rukia's,stone at their feet."I know how you two must feel.Both me and Tokium."She looked down and Tokium turned away from this,he had never met his father,Rosengon,who was Rose's real companion.Both of their parents were dead..or missing..simply missing.I do indeed talk to much Toki.She spoke back in wolf to him.
Forever+More
Forever+More

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum